|CPR & AED COURSES|
All our Canadian Red Cross CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) courses include certification in the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- CPR C includes Adult, Child and Infant/Baby CPR & AED skills.
- CPR A includes CPR & AED skills for Adult age patients only.
- CPR HCP is also referred to as Basic Life Support (BLS), and includes Adult, Child and Infant/Baby CPR & AED with extra "Health Care Professional" level skills, such as variable Compression Ratios, Bag Valve Mask, Assisted Ventilations, and Pulse Checks.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna CPR courses.
|FIRST AID COURSES WITH CPR & AED|
Standard First Aid is 14 hours long, while Emergency First Aid is only 8 hours. All our Canadian Red Cross First Aid courses include CPR & AED certification. You can select the level of CPR you require with your basic First Aid course during registration.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna WorkSafe BC accredited First Aid courses.
Standard First Aid Courses
|STANDARD FIRST AID with CPR & AED | SFA||Register||Course Info|
|Recertification | STANDARD FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
Emergency First Aid Courses
|EMERGENCY FIRST AID with CPR & AED | EFA||Register||Course Info|
|Recertification | EMERGENCY FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
Child Care First Aid Courses
|Child Care | STANDARD FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
|Child Care | EMERGENCY FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
Online First Aid Course Options
|Online Option | EMERGENCY FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
|Online Option | STANDARD FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
|WORKPLACE FIRST AID COURSES|
WorkSafe BC requires most workplaces in British Columbia to have at least one Level 1 First Aid Attendant on hand. This certification can make you more employable...and even help raise your salary level. Oxygen Administration includes the use of cylinders, regulators and Bag Valve Masks.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna First Aid & CPR courses.
Basic Workplace First Aid Courses
|BC WORKPLACE FIRST AID | LEVEL 1||Register||Course Info|
|OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION & THERAPY | O2||Register||Course Info|
|TRANSPORTATION ENDORSEMENT||Register||Course Info|
Advanced Occupational Workplace First Aid Courses
|OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID LEVEL 2 | OFA 2||Register||Course Info|
|OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID LEVEL 3 | OFA 3||Register||Course Info|
|ADVANCED WORKPLACE FIRST AID||Register||Course Info|
Workplace First Aid Course Packages
|Course Packages | OIL & ENERGY FIRST AID||Information|
EMR is an 11 day course, including Canadian Red Cross certification testing. EMR Bridge is only 6 days, and requires current OFA 3 or First Responder certification. Both courses include CPR HCP, and qualify you to apply for a Provincial BC EMALB EMR licence.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna EMR courses with BC EMALB Licensing eligibility.
|FIRST RESPONDER COURSES|
Most Fire Departments in BC use the First Responder program to supplement the medical response that BCAS provides. If you plan to respond to emergencies in your community, you will need to take the BC EMALB FR Licensing evaluations at the end of your course.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna First Responder courses with BC EMALB Licensing Evaluations.
First Responder Courses with BC EMALB Licensing
|FIRST RESPONDER 3 with BC EMALB LICENSING||Register||Course Info|
|Recertification | FIRST RESPONDER||Register||Course Info|
|WILDERNESS FIRST AID COURSES|
Our Canadian Red Cross Wilderness First Aid courses will give you the unique skills and knowledge you need to be a leader during a medical emergency, in a recreational or professionally guided outdoor setting.
You'll learn how to treat injuries and illnesses in the wilderness...and how to make critical decisions regarding emergency transport, improvised shelter, communications and group safety.
- Click the links below for more information about our Kelowna Wilderness and Remote First Aid courses.
|ONLINE OH&S COURSES|
Complete your workplace Occupational Health and Safety training course at your own pace...and at your own computer.
After registration...you will be given access to your interactive Online training course, which you can complete over multiple sessions, or all at once depending on your needs and learning style.
At the end of each module...you complete a test of your knowledge, and you can print your Certificate at the end.
- Click the links below for more information about our Online e-Learning Occupational Health and Safety courses.
|INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION COURSES|
Becoming a First Aid instructor requires more than just a certificate...it is the start of a lifelong enjoyment of learning and teaching. Your Kelowna Canadian Red Cross FIrst Aid & CPR, First Responder Instructor, Wilderness First Aid Instructor, or EMR Instructor course will give you a solid foundation of instructional tools, that you can build on through your career.
- Click here...to compare these courses side by side, or click the links below for more information about our Kelowna Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor courses.