CPR & AED Student Manual
- 32 page reference book for CPR with AED Recertification students
- Bring your copy from your last CPR with AED course
- Available for purchase during registration for CPR with AED Recertification training.
- Clean, comfortable, modest, layered clothing…in case you find the room too hot or cold
- Hairbands/elastics to keep longer hair out of the way
- Notepad/scrap paper…if you are a note taker
- Glasses…if you need them to read
- Reusable mug and water bottle
- Physical activity; alternating between seated learning and hands-on practice
- Sitting…kneeling…standing; and everything in-between
- A relaxed, interactive learning atmosphere
Breaks and Lunch:
- Short breaks approximately every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Access to local amenities may be limited...please pack enough snacks to last you the entire course.
- Complimentary coffee and tea will be available; please bring a reusable mug and water bottle.
- How to safely assess and approach an emergency; and look for life threatening injuries
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for Adults, Children and Infants
- Asthma, Allergic Reaction, Hyperventilation
- CPR & AED for Adults, Children and Infants; Shock; Deadly Bleeding