CPR C Recertification Course Price: $50
CPR C Recertification Course Length: 4 hours
CPR C Recertification class Dates: click here
CPR C Recertification includes Adult Child and Infant skills
...and Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
Select your CURRENT level of CPR Certification during Registration.
Your CPR C with AED certificate will be issued to you by your Canadian Red Cross First Aid & CPR Instructor at the the end of your course; and is valid for 3 years.
The Most Current CPR Guidelines
You may notice a few subtle differences between the CPR techniques taught in your Recertification course, compared to your last course. If anything, you should find the newest protocols simpler and more user friendly than ever.
All Canadian Red Cross CPR with AED courses follow the most current recommendations from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
ILCOR standards are routinely reviewed and adopted by all the credible CPR training providers in Canada...including the Canadian Red Cross, St. John Ambulance, Heart & Stroke Foundation and the Canadian Ski Patrol System.
CPR Student Manual
- 32 page reference book for CPR C with AED students
- Included with CPR C course registration
- Provided on the day of the CPR C course
- Clean, comfortable, modest, layered clothing…in case you find the room too hot or cold
- Hairbands/elastics to keep longer hair out of the way
- Notepad/scrap paper…if you are a note taker
- Glasses…if you need them to read
- Reusable mug and water bottle
- Physical activity; alternating between seated learning and hands-on practice
- Sitting…kneeling…standing; and everything in-between
- A relaxed, interactive learning atmosphere
Breaks and Lunch:
- Short breaks approximately every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Half-hour lunch break starting approximately 12 or 12:30
- Access to local amenities may be limited...please pack enough snacks to last you the entire course.
- Complimentary coffee and tea will be available; please bring a reusable mug and water bottle.
- How to safely assess and approach an emergency; and look for life threatening injuries
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for Adults, Children and Infants
- Asthma, Allergic Reaction, Hyperventilation
- CPR & AED for Adults, Children and Infants; Shock; Deadly Bleeding
Frontline First Aid & Emergency Training
Courses | Registration | FAQs | About Us | Contact Us