CPR HCP Student Supplement
Download the Canadian Red Cross CPR HCP Student Supplement for CPR HCP course students in Kelowna, BC.
The Canadian Red Cross CPR HCP Supplement
is an expansion of the
CPR Student Manual, and is provided to students in the following courses:
You can download a copy of the Canadian Red Cross CPR HCP Student Supplement, for Health Care Professionals to print, or store on your Smartphone, Tablet or mobile device for quick access anytime.
- Jaw Thrust
- Pulse Checks for Adults & Children
- Pulse Checks for Babies / Infants
- Bag Valve Mask
- Rescue Breathing for an Adult or Child
- Rescue Breathing for a Baby / Infant
- Two-Rescuer CPR for Adults & Children
- Two-Rescuer CPR for Babies / Infants
Frontline First Aid & Emergency Training
Courses | Registration | FAQs | About Us | Contact Us